GARMCO’s enduring commitment to adopt and maintain the highest standards in quality, environmental protection, and occupational health and safety, is enshrined in the Group’s QEHS Policy, which is implemented through a fully-integrated QEHS management system, and underlined by certification to all relevant ISO international standards.
GARMCO and its senior Management are committed to:
- Continuously improve all processes, products and services utilizing ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards.
- Protect the environment in and around GARMCO and the Health and Safety of its staff, contractors and visitors.
- Eliminate hazards and reduce occupational health & Safety (OH &S) risks.
In order to meet those goals, we will:
- Provide quality and services in the supply of Aluminium products which always meets or exceeds the requirements of our customers in the most economical way while complying with all regulatory and legal requirements.
- Develop a reliable vendor base to ensure consistent supply of quality incoming raw materials and products to GARMCO
- Ensure that the internal quality requirements of the various departments are met and reflect our customers’ expectations
- Make all reasonably practicable efforts to assess hazard associated with our activities, to safeguard environment, and to protect the employees, visitors & contractors from the risks though relevant hierarchy of control.
- Provide information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary, to ensure the health and safety of the employees, visitors and contractors at work.
- Ensure that our current and future activities are carried out following the best practicable means for resources conservation, pollution prevention and prevention of work related injury and ill health
- Undertake regular reviews of the efficiency and effectiveness of our management system
- Ensure Consultation and participation of workers, and workers representatives
- Provide adequate resources to facilitate the fulfilment of those commitments
- All functions / departments must comply with this policy & ensure that the management of QEHS is incorporated in GARMCO’s processes and structure.
- As a consequence, GARMCO requires all those stakeholders to adhere to a safe and quality-driven workplace and strive toward Zero Harm.