GARMCO is committed to:
- Continuously improving all processes, products, and services, utilizing ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 22301, ISO 27001, & ISO 14021 standards.
- Protecting the environment in and around the campus and striving to supply safe and environment-friendly products to our customers.
- Providing safe and healthy working conditions for staff, contractors, and visitors by eliminating hazards and reducing Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) risks.
- Complying with all regulatory, legal, contractual, and standard requirements that apply to our activities.
- Following the best practicable means for resource conservation, pollution prevention, environment protection and maximizing the utilization of recycled aluminium in our production process to mitigate the adverse environmental impacts and effects on climate change.
To meet those goals, we will:
- Provide quality and services in the supply of aluminium products, which always meets or exceeds the requirements of our customers in the most practical way while complying with all regulatory, legal, and contractual requirements that apply to our activities.
- Identify business threats, their vulnerabilities, and assess the impact of any loss or disruption to the business which may be present and develop the mitigation measures.
- Implement a structured approach to risk management; including hazards identification, risk evaluation and follow a hierarchy of controls to reduce and prevent work related ill health and injuries.
- Establish a contractor safety management system to ensure that contractor’s related risk is controlled by managing the contractor work on company premises and ensure a safe system of work is implemented and safety performance is monitored.
- Provide information, instructions, training and supervision as is necessary, to ensure the health and safety of the employees, visitors and contractors at work.
- Establish meaningful objectives at relevant departments and functions.
- Undertake regular reviews of the efficiency and effectiveness of our management systems.
- Ensure the consultation and participation of workers and workers’ representatives.
- Ensure that critical information is protected from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, and disposal, whether intentional or unintentional, and to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of such information, whether acquired, provided, or created.
- Use proven technology to recycle different types of aluminium scrap and continuously monitor the proportion of recycled content.
- Provide accurate and verifiable environmental claims related to scrap utilization and enhancement.
- Provide adequate resources and support to facilitate the fulfilment of those commitments.
All functions / departments must comply with this policy & ensure that the management of all ISO Standards are incorporated in GARMCO’s processes and structure. Therefore, GARMCO requires all stakeholders to adhere to a safe and quality-driven workplace and strive towards zero harm.